Compliance isn’t magic, it is hard work and attention to detail. It is also not something to go at alone. If you are looking for a partner who can help you understand and comply with the regulatory requirements, Opus CMC may be your answer. Opus CMC provides mortgage loan file reviews which include the new Qualified Mortgage and Ability-to-Repay requirements in compliance with the new Consumer Finance Protection Bureau and HUD guidance. Opus can provide loan level compliance reviews as well as work with your staff to insure systems and operations are following your policies and procedures.
Our reviews include both Credit and Compliance or Compliance only review types and can be customized for client needs. We cover:
- Ability to Repay including documentation requirements for the 8 testing areas
- Qualified Mortgages (QM and Temporary QM) including DTI, Points and Fees and Credit Guideline Testing for GSE and Government insured programs
- TILA / MDIA
- RESPA including GFE and Final HUD1 / 1A and disclosure documents
- National Flood Insurance Act
- HPML / Section 32 HOEPA including APR and Points and Fees
- State High Cost and Higher Priced Mortgage Loans
- Escrow and Appraisal requirements
We also can discuss special services and consulting to augment your group and assist with oversight and implementations. We partner with our clients to insure understanding of regulatory requirements and options and alternative procedures for compliance. Call an Opus CMC representative to discuss your opportunities.